The Hardin County Partnership for Youth is an organization focused on improving the health and well-being of youth and families within Hardin County through collaboration with service organizations, citizens, and other community groups.
Our General Goals:
- Promote a continuum of services that will address needs of at-risk youth and families.
- Encourage the exchange of ideas regarding youth issues by holding public forums, educational, focus groups, and other informational meetings.
- Develop plans to engage the Hardin County community in providing youth and family-strengthening services or activities.
- Raise public awareness regarding critical youth related issues.
- Seek and obtain funding from grantors and other philanthropic organizations to support programming that addressess youth and family issues.